Tribute To The Best Blog In The World

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Prank Call

Here is a transcript from an awesome prank call I made yesterday to a housekeeping service. I did awesome, can't say the same for the cleaning lady on the other end of the phone though. SHE DIDNT STAND A CHANCE from the very beginning, she's all like, "What? Huh?" and I was like, "Yeah, I did just say pee stains." It was awsome.


Transcript Wednesday Novemeber 1, 1:15 P.M.


Miracle Maids: Good aftering noon this is Miracle Maids. How can I help you?

ME: Yeah, Hi ahhh, this is Joe (laughs), ahhh, Joe Smith. (laughs)

MM:Hi Joe, what can we help you with?

ME:Yeah ahh, I want to clean my house. It's dirty.

MM:OK, Where are you located Joe?

ME:(laughs) Where are you located? (laughs)

MM:What?

ME:Haaaa. Nothing.

MM: Where is your home located? Your address?

ME: 1234 West Street.

MM: Is that in Manhattan.

ME: No. (laughs) It's at your mom's house. (very loud laughter)

MM: I'm hanging up now. Please dont call this number again.

ME: OK, (laughs) Pee Stains.

end of call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home